Overall Responsibility for the Software Developer:
- Develop and execute solutions for the Credible platform, including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues that arise.
- Reviewing epics, user stories, and workflow diagrams to develop solutions.
- Assist with releases to QA and production environments.
- Code review and assist colleagues on coding best practices.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to deliver the high quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible's mission and culture.
Success Defined for the Software Developer:
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve Software Development team objectives.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Credible Business Intelligence reports.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Managed Care Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in C# & .Net development including SQL and ASP.Net
- Solid understanding on OO concepts and design patterns utilizing C#
- Experience with ORMs like Entity Framework, NHibernate, or Dapper
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with services - WCF, ServiceStack, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with LINQ
- Experience with Microsoft Unit Testing Framework or other Unit Testing tool
- Object Modeling skills and experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience setting up and administering Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- Experience with complex Stored Procedures and strong T-SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who can drive processes independently
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- We will not sponsor applicants for work visas
- Data Modeling
- Working with remote teams
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience with ASP Classic
- NoSQL experience (SOLR, MongoDB, etc)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.