This a remote role
Software Developer but must be in the Houston area.
Salary in the $85,000-$95,000 range.
The Software Developer will perform code analysis and assist in the design, development, testing and maintenance of software products for use by our employees and/or customers. They will participate in the full development life cycle and consult with peers on projects.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in computer science or a related science or technical field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer or related role
- 2+ years of development experience with C#/.NET
- Good understanding of full stack development
- Database systems such as SQL / Postgres
- WPF or other client application development
- Unit testing / functional testing
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud providers and services (AWS, Google)
- Experience with containers / container orchestration or microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of design patterns and concepts such as MVVM, Inversion of Control, or others
- Technical writing and design documentation
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.