Description Job Description:
Leidos is looking for Software Developer for a position in the Chantilly, VA area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
This is a challenging position for a developer to work on a large scale application. This candidate will work with a team of software developers to rapidly build and deploy, while simultaneously supporting the program office to specify and design the final system. The development will take place in an iterative fashion using agile methodologies with inputs from multiple stakeholders. The development team will collaborate on an enterprise development effort. This position will require exceptional and technical skills. The work will be done in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders and changing requirements. The candidate must have the ability to communicate with the team, assess changes, and rapidly change direction in support of new and/or changing requirements. Mandatory Skills:
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 -10 years of prior relevant experience. Years of experience are acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated experience with scripting such as Bash
- Demonstrated experience developing applications using Java; SQL.
- Demonstrated experience with standard data exchange like XML, JSON, etc.
- Demonstrated experience participating in Agile software development teams.
External Referral Bonus:
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby
- Demonstrated experience with MongoDB
- Demonstrated experience configuring COTS and GOTS tools.
- Demonstrated experience developing enterprise applications hosted in a cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience with development and deployment of applications that cross security domains.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.