Description Job Description:
We are seeking Software Developers to join our growing team. At Leidos, we are looking to make an investment in your career and professional growth. This role offers a flexible work schedule and competitive leave benefits to give you the best in work-life balance. Relocation assistance and Sign-on bonus are also available to motivated candidates looking to grow their career in Suitland, MD. You must have an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance to be considered.Primary Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible to leverage your experience within a highly talented team to develop, test, implement and support application systems. You will participate in the definition of project tasks and perform change impact analysis tasks. Additional functions include:
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive unit test plans and create and execute test cases in line with test plans.
- Design, code, test, implement and document solutions.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, maintain and modify computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Participate in investigation, analysis, and resolution of technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures.
- Assist with post-implementation reviews. Assists in monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
External Referral Bonus:
- BS in CS, CE, EE or related discipline and 4+ yrs of work relevant experience or MS in CS, CE, EE or related field and 2+ yrs of work experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Software engineering experience to include Java, Perl and SQL programming and relational database skills for maintaining/developing web-based and other system applications; cloud experience highly desirable
- A minimum of CSSLP industry certification or willingness to achieve prior to start date
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.