Our client is seeking experienced developers to provide software development as part of a team delivering advanced software solutions to our various customers. Projects range from small efforts involving a single developer for a number of months, to $50M+ projects spanning hundreds of thousands of development hours. As a member of the project team, the developer will work in an interactive environment with business and technical staff to ensure a high degree of collaboration in support of a successful overall solution. Responsibilities for this role will vary by level of experience and will include writing code consistent with the application architecture direction, ensuring compliance against standards and best practices, and troubleshooting source code for anomalies and performance. This is an exciting technical role where hands-on coding expertise is required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Experience in deploying enterprise software solutions utilizing primarily the Microsoft .NET framework.
• Experience in usage of modern n-Tier design patterns.
• Strong working knowledge and experience of C#, ASP.NET MVC / Web API and SQL.
• Experience with advanced data access patterns including the use of ORMs.
• Experience with asynchronous programming patterns.
• Experience with an industry accepted, structured software development life cycle methodology.
• Proven ability to develop performant and compliant .NET source code.
• Experience supporting the development of complex software products including the deployment of multiple versions / releases of a large product.
• Ability to contribute to technical specifications and technical design documentation for the software development team.
• Ability to effectively analyze software source code in order to validate the application for business and technical requirements while supporting the improvement of the application.
• Experience working in teams to address software defect analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution.
• Proven ability in performance testing and optimization of developed source code for an enterprise business application.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with the software development team while driving software improvements.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team addressing technical issues and problems.
• Ability to prepare and present concepts and vision (written and verbal) to the software development team, senior management, and other internal and external stakeholders.
• Candidate must be an excellent communicator.