Our Client is looking for a REMOTE Sr. Software Developer for a multi-year contract position. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. You will be responsible for interpreting customer requirements, responsively formulating action plans and implementing simple, sustainable, scalable and secure solutions with high quality. Additionally, you will support the customer in all aspects, from managing incidents to improving operational efficiency if efforts to design and implement a robust .Net MVC front-end, server and database model that will be highly performant and intuitively obvious to the user. Submit your application as soon as possible!
How you will make an impact
- Work together with Scrum team to deliver exact work estimates
- Constantly carry out code-review and cooperate with other developers
- Resolve and obtain production support
- This job might be for you if you can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Give clear and consistent message around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
Please contact Nicole Crosby at for immediate consideration! Requirements
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- Comprehensive knowledge of ASP.NET
- Adeptness in C Sharp Programming (C#)
- Expertise in .NET
- Practical knowledge of SQL Server
- Strong familiarity with ASP.NET MVC Framework
- General familiarity with SQL Stored Procedures
- Experience with C#
- MVC Framework experience preferred
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have familiarity with scrum
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- It is preferred for applicants to have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- It is preferred for applicants to have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.