- Less than one year of experience is acceptable
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- Candidates who have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF will be preferred
- Applicants should have familiarity with scrum
- Experience with API design
- Proven knowledge of jquery
- PHP experience
- Foundational knowledge in API Development
- HTML experience highly desired
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Applicants with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., are preferred
- We are particularly looking for candiates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.