Software Developers in the Bedford, Massachusetts area who are talented and professional will find what they're looking for in this long-term temporary opportunity. If you can be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, you will be successful at this position. Applicants with a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team are strongly preferred.
How you will make an impact
- We need a candidate who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Fix and offer production support
- Join forces with Scrum team to present correct work estimates
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Frequently complete code-review and join forces with other developers Requirements
- Less than one year of experience
- Knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, is required for success at this position
- Applicants should have familiarity with scrum
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are required for success at this position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Automation
- Applicants with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., are preferred
- This position requires you to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are required for success at this position
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.