Robert Half Technology has an immediate need for a full-time Software Developer to join our team in the greater Catonsville, MD area!
The role is responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing application to help users process data effectively. Salesforce expertise is a nice to have. The position will collaborate with the Data Manager and Sr. Web Developer to provide the best overall solutions and technical support to internal /external clients.
* Work closely with application stakeholders to identify business requirements.
* Performs analysis, design, programming, and maintenance activities for various business applications that support business operations.
* Implements, modifications or enhancements to software programs as based on user input and/or business process change; developing, testing, and implementing new software applications to meet organization information requirements.
* Perform ETL operations to support incremental, historical data loads and Transformation using SSIS
* Work with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate their applications
* Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customer's experience.
* Provide data management support to business units by analyzing their data to identify patterns and trends that may impact overall performance.
* Familiar with Common exploits (Security, web App security)
* Continued learning to keep abreast of changing technologies and software features.
* Build applications for mobile compatibility.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related concentration preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
* Salesforce Certification and Salesforce Administration experience preferred. Strong understanding of the platform and Salesforce Administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, reports, analytic snapshots, dashboards, and email services
* Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* 2 ? 3 years of mobile app development using Native mode and familiar with Git
* Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as eZpublish or Drupal.
* An ability to understand front-end user's requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical staff.
* Familiar with Reporting tools such as SSRS, Report builder, Crystal Reports
Other Skills and Experience
* Familiarity with Association Management Systems (AMS), CRM and Tableau Software.
* Certification or training in programming technologies such as Java plus.
* AWS, GitHub, Workbench, Trello, Apache experience is a plus
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume directly to Ted Keigler at email@example.com and/or call him directly at (410) 783-6290.