Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half on a full-time basis as their Software Developer! We're looking for a Software Developer who can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. Located in Charlotte, North Carolina, this Software Developer role will be a full-time opening. Submit an application for this role now!
What you get to do every day
- Cooperate with Scrum team to supply precise work estimates
- We're looking for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Routinely operate code-review and team up with other developers
- Resolve and obtain production support- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Experience integrating with API backends
- Candidates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments will be the best fit for this position
- If you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, you will be strongly preferred
- If you're looking for job openings and have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database), you might be a good fit for this position
- C# experience desired
- Candidates with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. will be the best fit for this position.
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with scrum
- If you're looking for job openings and have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., you might be a good fit for this position