* Prepares flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
* Responsible for preparing design documentation.
* Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to IVC-s systems standards, policies and procedures.
* Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
* Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
* Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs
* Communicates with all stakeholders (customers, development teams, end users, etc.) to address system issues.
* Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
* Learns new applications, IVC-specific technologies, system behavior and business processes as they relate to customer needs.
* Provides strategic technical and architectural leadership to the programming function.
* Key interface between IT and key business users / senior leadership in defining IT solutions based on business needs.
* Plans, conducts and manages assignments involving large, high-budget (cross- functional) projects that are often global in nature.
* Serves as technical expert to senior leadership in the IT organization and functional user groups.
* Initiates and drives major changes in architecture, methodology or programming procedures.- Serves as a technical authority within the organization and with customers.
* Manages projects or customer relationships of critical importance.
* May be industry-wide authority.
* Develops advanced/leading-edge technologies and/or concepts.
* Creatively and strategically supports key business objectives.
* Develops innovative solutions, systems and products to support company objectives.
* Builds external alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends.
* Manages projects and program execution.
* Advanced knowledge of and ability to put into practice, commonly used SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
* Expert Microsoft .Net, architectural and technical knowledge.
* Expert Microsoft C# knowledge, including: Error Handling, Methods and Parameters, Data Types and Expressions, Classes, Syntax, Dynamic Programming, Operators and Program Flows and Collections & Arrays
* Advanced knowledge of Visual Studio, Teams Services, and other development tools.
* Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems and related technologies.
* Expert knowledge of SQL Server (database design, stored procedure development, etc.), and related Services (Service Broker, Replication, Reporting, Integration, etc.).
* Possesses an understanding of technology in a manufacturing environment, including common business processes, transactions, and business data. Experience delivering solutions and enhancements that integrate with ERP and MES systems is desired.