Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half has a full-time opportunity for a Software Developer-apply today! If you're looking for work where you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, this Software Developer job might be for you. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, this Software Developer role will be a full-time opening. Act now and submit an application today!
How you will make an impact
- Resolve and obtain production support
- The primary function of this job is to maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Provide clear and consistent communication around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Continually conduct code-review and unite with other developers
- Lead and mentor a full-stack team (3-4 developers) to meet the demands of a fast-growing company for an award-winning CRM product
- Balance technical objectives, business requirements, and timeline targets to deliver scalable, testable solutions
- Participate in technical committee meetings to reach architecture and framework decisions
- Decompose assignments into subtasks and delegate to team members
- Drive team performance
- Take accountability for deliverables produced by your team
- Take a genuine interest in the success and professional development of your team
If interested in the position please feel free to reach out to Recruiting Manager Kyle Brady at 317-687-3275 or Kyle.Brady@RHT.com Requirements
- 7+ years of full-stack development experience
- 2+ years of experience leading full-stack development teams
- Foundational knowledge in SQL
- Well-founded grasp of MySQL
- C# experience required
- Wide ranging experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- .NET experience desired
- Experience with Web API
- Earlier work involving GitHub
- Quality experience with CSS
- Practical knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are required for success at this position
- Working knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, SOA, and Architectural Patterns
- Proven history of developing scalable, testable applications
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
If interested in the position please feel free to reach out to Recruiting Manager Kyle Brady at 317-687-3275 or Kyle.Brady@RHT.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.