Talented and professional Software Developers looking for full-time work in the Irving, Texas area might find the opportunity for them here. Apply for this position today if you think you can be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. We are particularly looking for candiates with a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team. This role is with a company in the Financial Services field.
- Periodically exercise code-review and band together with other developers
- Adjust and present production support
- Can you maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems? This job might be for you
- Give clear and consistent message around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Unite with Scrum team to furnish accurate work estimates- Less than one year of experience required
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Command of Microsoft SQL Server
- WCF Services experience desired
- Applicants with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF will be preferred.
- This position requires experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are strongly preferred
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Familiarity with scrum
- You might be a good fit for this position if you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments