We are currently seeking a senior full stack .Net developer to join our clients' growing team in Irving. Our client is a technology-centric agency environment who is seeking a "self-starter" type individual who will be responsible for new enhancements, maintenance, and specific end-client development campaigns.
* Develops data-driven websites, standalone web services, APIs, and proprietary tools using .NET technologies
* Based on business requirements, develops detailed technical requirements; identifies missing details in the business requirements and engages the appropriate resource(s) for clarification
* Working with asynchronous and multi-threaded applications, including development, maintenance, and troubleshooting in multi-threaded and asynchronous environments
* Reviews technical designs and code to ensure sound decisions are being made.
* Deployment of developed application to cloud based services such as Azure or AWS.
* Develops unit test cases and ensures successful test completion before delivery to QA team (unit tests should be thorough and cover all public methods and any functions dealing with business logic)
* Champion and evolve the SDLC to develop, execute, and continuously improve digital development practices and standards in collaboration with all major stakeholder and cross-functional roles across the agency.
* Coordinates with QA team to ensure quality deliverables; this includes delivering bug fixes, documentation, and appropriate dependency information with every release
* Consistently commits code updates to guarantee safety of code artifacts and minimize code dependency impacts to other team members
* Contributes to the project estimation process
* Executes multitask projects and prioritizes accordingly, thereby ensuring project deadlines are met and deliverables are completed in a timely fashion
* Communicates requirements and status with other teams and competencies on an ongoing basis
* Acts as a technical resource and mentor for entry level team members
1. Quality and overall impact of deliverables: Strives to achieve executional excellence. Follows best practices such as good code commenting and separation of concerns. Delivers applications on time with all scoped functionality. Demonstrates quality through organization skills.
2. Team and/or client feedback and satisfaction: Demonstrates a collaborative spirit and receives unsolicited, positive feedback
3. Commitment to vision and guiding principles of agency and competency: Contributes to the growth of others. Number one focus is on client's business. Respect for the individual is at the core of all team interactions. Focuses on solutions versus challenges.
4. Organizational and/or technical knowledge: Has appropriate knowledge of his/her core competency and our integrated service offerings. Understands a technology-centric agency..NET Framework 4.6+
Visual Studio 2017
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org