Are you a talented detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half is seeking a short-term temporary-to-full-time candidates for their Software Developer position. This Software Developer job might be for you if you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This Software Developer opportunity will be located in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area and will be a short-term temporary-to-full-time position. For Immediate consideration, send your resume to Joe.Smith@rht.com!
- This job is for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Rectify and produce production support
- Furnish clear and consistent information around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Merge with Scrum team to grant careful work estimates
- Continually conduct code-review and unite with other developers- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Nintex Workflow experience required
- SharePoint experience desired
- Power BI experience
- Project Server experience
- It is preferred for applicants to have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- If you're looking for job openings and can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you might be a good fit for this position
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- If you're looking for job openings and are familiar with Scrum, you might be a good fit for this position
- This position requires experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience integrating with API backends
- This position requires knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
For Immediate consideration, send your resume to Joe.Smith@rht.com!