Robert Half Technology is currently accepting applications for a Software Developer position on behalf of a client. We're looking for someone to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, so if that's you, apply today! This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Lenexa, Kansas area.
What you get to do every single day
- The primary function of this job is to maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Continually conduct code-review and unite with other developers
- Diagnose and contribute production support- 5+ years of experience preferred
- If you're looking for job openings and have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., you might be a good fit for this position.
- Applicants should have familiarity with scrum
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are required for success at this position
- Experience with .NET
- Deep understanding of Laravel
- PHP experience
- Proven knowledge of C#
- Full Software Development experience required
- Well-founded grasp of C Sharp Programming (C#)
- Solid understanding of Full Stack Development
- If you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, you will be strongly preferred
- We are particularly looking for candidates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Prior work with API design
- We are particularly looking for candidates with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.