Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half as their new Software Developer on a long-term temporary basis! If you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, this Software Developer job might be for you. Located in Livingston, New Jersey, this Software Developer role will be a long-term temporary opening. Don't wait - submit an application today!
- We're looking for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Habitually execute code-review and work together with other developers
- Merge with Scrum team to grant careful work estimates
- Supply clear and consistent contact around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Fix and offer production support- Less than one year of experience is acceptable
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- Expertise in .NET Framework
- Deep understanding of WCF
- Comprehensive knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of education standard such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF is a plus
- If you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you will be strongly preferred
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- If you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., you will be strongly preferred
- Prior work with API design
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are familiar with Scrum