Software Developers in the San Antonio, Texas area who are talented and professional will find what they're looking for in this full-time opportunity. The ideal candidate for this position will effectively be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. It is preferred for applicants to have a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Designs and maintains overall architecture of the application
- Ability to collaborate with a team and support new features
- Experience in implementing security and data protection in the applications.
- Experience is documenting user requirements and integrating it into an agile development process.
- Experience working through product development lifecycle.
- Familiarity and focus on UI and UX designs.
- Ability to design and prototype solutions to meet the given functional and technical requirements.
- Enhances and debugs the existing applications, in regards to best practices and development standards and guidelines.
- Supports production systems; analyzes and resolves production problems in a timely manner; resolves end user service requests as assigned.
- Ability to create deliverables according to the SDLC including functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
- Regularly perform code-review and collaborate with other developers Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 months of acceptable experience or an equivalent combination.
- Strong knowledge and experience in web/mobile application development (iOS and/or Android platforms)
- Experience on front-end/server programming languages and libraries
- Experience working with graphic design and converting designs to visual elements.
- Experience building web services and databases
- Knowledge of API's, cloud platforms and SQL database interactions.
- Understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies, especially Agile
- Experience in integrating applications with external APIs/web services.
- Experience in UI and UX design, preferred
- Knowledge of iOS and Android ecosystems, for construction of dynamic cross-platform applications.
- ETL and Data Migration knowledge is preferred.
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to reach out to email@example.com! Look forward to hearing from you.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.