Our client is a software company with a focus on eProcurement and eBusiness applications experiencing tremendous growth. We are looking for a Software Developer to participate in the evolution of the company's software.
- Maintains and develops new business applications written in ASP.net, Oxygene (C#) , and Bootstrap
- Experience/Knowledge of Delphi and ability to translate into new code using Oxygene (C#)
- Attends meetings to help formulate Business Requirements
- Writes technical requirements for new applications and program change requests
- Analyzes current processes and suggest improvements
- Participate in technical discussions with customers
- Analyze and design systems integrations with customers
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC
Join a company that still has a family culture with a small supportive and collaborative development team. Mentorship opportunity available along with the ability to learn and grow your technical skills. Competitive salary and benefits. For confidential consideration, email your resume to email@example.com. Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Delphi required.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL required, Interbase/Firebird
- 2+ years of experience working with ASP.NET and Bootstrap
- Experience writing code for multi-threaded environments;
- Experience with IIS 6 and/or IIS7
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL, requiring a high degree of scalability and concurrency.
- Excellent communication skills
- .Net development is a plus
- Good understanding of EDI X12 standards and cXML standards
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience with Visual Source Safe, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work both independently, and with a team to achieve design and delivery goals is a must.
- Knowledge in DevExpress component suite is a plus
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.