Job Title: Software Developer
SIDGS is a premium global systems integrator and global implementation partner of Google corporation. We create innovative solutions in Digital, API Management, Cloud and DevOps space in
partnership with Google. We understand that every business has a unique set of challenges and opportunities and we leverage our unique industry insights, honed through decades of combined experience in the technology sector, to deliver the products, solutions and services necessary to achieve best customer satisfaction and delivering positive impact to the communities.
For instance – SIDGS and Google is partnered and working with GE Healthcare to enhance radiology and imaging capabilities to enable clinicians identify diseases and diagnose more effectively during early stages of the disease. This type of cutting-edge technology solutions is going to have a strong positive impact on communities. Similarly, we are performing work every day to deliver innovative digital solutions in various industry domains to deliver best user/customer experience.
Software Developer is an important role for providing delivery strategy and solutions for the critical digital engagements that enable the business’s site/software/application platforms to enable business with Digital capabilities. He is a key member of IT department and aids in enabling IT infrastructure, application services and traffic management services to support the customer’s digital journey. He also supports the already existent web-based sites/software/applications by ensuring the delivery of effective strategy and design to modernize and enable for Digital.
The Software Developer works closely with engineering, technical and business teams for providing innovative solutions and to design applications, deploy code, provide operational support for new and existing sites/software, and debugging production issues. The Software Developer helps with design, deployment, configuration, support, and troubleshooting of issues with the Digital Solutions, Applications and Digital Sites.
The Software Developer is responsible for developing API Proxies in adherence to API Specifications and standards developed for the API Platform. They are willing to challenge designs when efficiencies or errors are found to ensure the best-delivered product, and these changes are communicated to the architecture team. They ensure proxy code is tested with pre-developed test scripts before moving forward into higher environments.
Objectives and Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- The Software Developer is tasked with managing capabilities/resources for monitoring the business’s site/software, ensuring standard compliance.
- Provide advice to engineering teams based on the analysis of business, financial and technology data for effective coordination of business operations.
- Document findings from analysis and make recommendations for providing effective resources for the implementation of new systems, services, capabilities.
- The Software Developer regularly checks and monitors alarms, diagnoses symptoms, analyzes root causes, and employs preventative measures to avoid reoccurrence of similar issues with resources.
- The Software Developer is further tasked with designing and developing the business’s infrastructure architecture as well as developing automated scripts meant for building development and production environments. The Software Developer is a high-quality problem solver and capable of analyzing complex requirements for Digital initiatives.
- He should analyze complex requirements and provide design, tests, and supports automated risk-management techniques and enables the support of continuous and consistent integration techniques for the development teams. In this position, the Software Developer will enable engineering teams to design, setup, and maintain core infrastructures that run the business’s online practices.
- He should Develop and implement best practices for content creation and distribution, channel strategies, training, and measurement to demonstrate ROI and drive insights for decision-making. Work with internal staff to support digital content and user experience requirements. Maintain a thorough knowledge of current and emerging trends, methods, and technologies, and provide thought leadership.
- Design and develop solutions for actionable content and experiences through various digital channels, with a focus on total customer/user experience across channels (Omni channel experience). Should design and implement APIs, Customer experience applications, back-end application services to enable enterprises with Digital Capabilities.
- Design and implement social strategy and digital ad execution by working directly with the team on integrated campaigns that drive business goals.
- Lead technical teams to plan, execute and manage digital campaigns.
- Manage search engine optimization and outreach efforts including keyword research and paid search reporting/program monitoring; coordinate reporting associated with all paid advertising and paid social campaigns. Experience in other digital or traditional media channels a plus, SEM, SEO, etc.
- Support technical and reporting aspects of digital campaigns, ability to execute operational tasks needed by internal team or company to meet goals.
- The role of the Software Developer is a collaborative role where he/she works hand-in-hand with the development teams in providing capabilities to create solutions for the purpose of deploying and monitoring sites/software/applications. In this collaborative capacity, the Software Developer will also be supporting business teams by using technical analyses in order to improve the scalability and reliability of entire system.
- Experience in API Security, API Key Validation, Protection against Content-based Attacks, Authentication, Authorization and Identity, Traffic Management, Token Management
- Experience in API design, advanced proxies, Analytics, BaaS, Developer portal, end to end solution security
- Experience in designing and implementing Restful API design patterns.
- Experience in Evangelizing API adoption
- Experience Scrum based delivery and DevOps
- Hands on experience working on APIGEE Edge, creation and configuration of API proxies,
- Experience in API implementation and life cycle management
- Experience in restful and soap service design
- Experience in Swagger, WADL and similar tools
- Experience in implementing API Security using OAuth 2. 0, JWT, OpenID Connect, SAML etc.
- Experience in implementing traffic management and security policies
- Experience in usage of CI/CD tools like Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience in Functional and Non-functional testing of APIs
- Experience in Drupal for API Portal customization
- Experience in Configuration and Monitoring APIGEE Edge solution.
- Experience in creation of custom reports and dashboards
- Experience in development of backend services using APIGEE BaaS platform
Required Qualifications of the Software Developer:
Education: The Software Developer has to have Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or information technology.