The Java Developer will assist in the development of Client's emerging technology products, as well as provide mentorship to junior developers. This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow with a dynamic team of developers.
* Participate in design meetings and reviews.
* Create technical or requirement documentation.
* Analyze functional requirements and implement them.
* Design and develop software, applying design patterns and best coding
* Review code and mentor junior developers on the team as needed.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related degree, or
the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Java/JEE development.
* Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
* Develop and design software with security mindedness.
* Solid understanding of OOP and Design Patterns.
* Experience in java Web development and JEE technologies.
* Experience with relational databases such as SQLServer, Oracle or
* Experience with Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity), build tools
such as maven/ant.
* Experience with Spring Core, JPA and Hibernate (or other ORM
frameworks) highly desirable.
* Experience with Angular 2+ highly desirable.
2010 Corporate Ridge, Suite 700 McLean, VA, 22102