Solidus is searching for a Website Developer.
The Developer will join a team that provides web application and collaboration solutions in support of the laboratory's technical mission and its day-to-day operations. These solutions include intranet and collaboration tools, document management systems and web application development. They also support the external website, Atlassian tools, eForms, and enterprise search. The team enables others to create Drupal websites, designs user experiences, and develops websites both internally and externally. The group provides application integration with web services for many existing and new business applications. Additionally, it integrates new technology capabilities, enabling personnel to be more effective and efficient.
- U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- BS with 5 or more years of related experience
- Software Design/Development
- Solid understanding of current Web Standards compliance practices
- Ability to understand and interpret existing site design and style guides to inform your work
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the business communities' needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment
- Ability to design and develop software in a group or independently
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Cross-browser/cross-platform implementation solutions
- REACT or Angular, Node.js, PHP and jQuery
- Expertise with AJAX
- Working knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and CMS based development using Drupal or Wordpress
Req ID: 4191
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information. .