Major Hiring Underway !! Several new opportunities in Washington, D.C. and Arlington, VA! Virtual interviews, orientations and on-boarding as well. If you are ready for a change - let's connect !!Job Location:
Arlington, VA Customer Organization:
Federal Government Agency Job Description
Syneren is looking for a Software Developer to join our team. We are looking for a professional with experience in web and software development, including software design and architecture. Candidates should have proficiency in modern development methodologies (e.g. Agile), as well as popular, current development languages for web and other uses. Additionally, experience with data storage and query techniques (e.g. database schemas and SQL) is a must. We are looking for employees who are capable of performing in a fast-paced work environment and are able to interact effectively with key customers and users. Responsibilities:
- Develop, create, and modify Java/Oracle PL/SQL Software applications on a Web Logic Application Server platform.
- Design, implement, or customize software with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Professional experience in Agile Development a plus.
Must be a U.S.Citizen
and willing to app ly for Public Trust Clearance. Required Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience, is required
- Basic knowledge of technology systems, such as:
- Databases like MS SQL 2008 and above, Oracle 11g and above
- Server and desktop operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 2+ years of related work experience, and familiarity with a combination of the following:
- Agile/DevOps tools from the Atlassian suite including Jira, Confluence, and Selenium (or similar Agile tool-suite)
- Modern languages like Java, J2EE, Java Frameworks, Java Script, .Net, Python
Syneren is an award winning, CMMI Level 3 certified, high quality provider of technology solutions for the government as well as commercial sectors. Founded in 2003, we have been broadening our services to cover an array of disciplines, including Hardware and Systems Engineering, Software Development and Testing, IT Systems Support, Cyber Security, Independent Testing and Evaluation and Program Support. Notably our innovative and effective solutions are delivered consistently by a highly qualified staff and management team. Syneren is committed to providing exceptional solutions that meet the client mission needs.
Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation. Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify #Syneren
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.