The Software Developer is responsible for coding, testing, and documenting application programs of basic to moderate size and complexity, working with accepted development department standards and procedures.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
- Develop new application programs.
- Maintain existing application programs by fixing bugs.
- Assure program integrity through thorough testing.
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Utilize new technologies and tools to modify products and provide integration with applications.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or comparable work experience.
- Typically two or more years of software development experience
- Proficient knowledge of software development practices, computer science theory, and understanding of relevant technologies.
- Relevant technologies:
- .Net / C# (or similar high level language)
- SQL Server 2008/2012
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.