JOB TITLE: Software Developer
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Provide Client requested customizations and integrations using the Salesforce toolset.
- Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution.
- Define technical best practices for the implementation.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Use your expertise in various design patterns and in various integration options that include native Salesforce.com APIs and external solutions.
- Help build reusable code for use in future projects.
Education: Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math, Computer Science, Business, Electrical, Electronics or equivalent.