INDUS, a Tetra Tech company, is looking for a Software Developer to provide IT application programming support for OTSP Division of Directly Collected Periodic Surveys (DCPS) and the Division of Safety and Health Systems (DSHS) in support of Office of Compensation and Working Conditions (OCWC).
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Will work in an Agile software development environment to modernize legacy applications to Angular JS.
- Shall possess the ability to work as an integral part of an Agile team to deliver high quality products and services
- Participate in the development, modernization, and enhancement of the OCWC systems
- Will require a good understanding of the application’s user stories, writing high quality and reusable codes to implement user stories, and thorough unit testing of the user stories
- Shall also support system and acceptance testing of the user stories with Government staff
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years overall software development experience
- 3+ years of software programming experience – Java, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, RESTful web services, Spring Data, Hibernate / MyBatis, JPA, Eclipse IDE / WebStorm IDE
- 1+ years of experience on databases and related tools – SQL, PL-SQL, Oracle, SQL Developer
- Hands on experience on using and configuration of any of the following web application servers – Jboss, Weblogic
- Knowledge of 508 compliant software application is desirable
- Knowledge of software testing and debugging is desirable
- Ability to work on agile based software development environment
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.