Position Title: Software Developer
Position Level: mid- senior
Clearance Needed: TS/SCI
Do you seek a position that is challenging and exciting? Inspired to grow both professionally and personally? Inspired to make a difference for not only your country, but also our world? The Electronic On-Ramp (EOR) is hiring professionals to join our expanding, global team in delivering electronic net-centric solutions that will automate business processes for our customers. With strategic partnership relationships throughout the federal government, the Department of Defense and the commercial sector, EOR is skilled in providing both Engineering and Information Assurance products and services. At EOR, we provide more than a job: we provide a career.
Programmer to support business operations transition and innovation within the Customer’s cloud-based environments. The Programmer will work with multiple projects within the Customer’s production, development, and test environments, and will additionally work on the development and refinement of both existing and planned software applications and “big data” solutions. The Programmer must understand the big data challenge. The Programmer will work in a mixed technical environment and maintain productivity when switching between projects, business processes, and/or technologies. The Programmer must communicate with development and O&M teams within and externally to the Customer and outside organizations.
2. Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and deploying software applications within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment.
3. Demonstrated experience working with cloud-based search and indexing functions, including (but not limited to): Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch.
4. Demonstrated experience as a technical team lead for software development projects using Agile procedures.
1. Demonstrated experience using relational and non-relational databases within software applications, including (but not limited to): MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Datastax.
2. Demonstrated designing graphical user interfaces (GUIs) within a cloud-based environment.
3. Demonstrated experience working with software version control systems, including Git.
4. Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies, DevOps environments, version control software, and technical documentation.
Why Work with EOR?
With EOR, you’re not just another body in the seat; you’re part of a worldwide family. Our commitment to our employees encapsulates: elevating employee’s skill sets to legendary proportions, promoting work-life balance and wellness programs, providing on-going support and unlimited growth potential, stable and challenging projects, working with like minded professionals whilst earning respect from your peers, all while actively saving the lives of our active military personnel.
Part of our ensuring your success, includes a comprehensive benefit package including: base salary, competitive medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, an industry leading 3 part retirement savings program, support for continuing education, tuition/certification reimbursement and more. That more is YOU. We are seeking people that have integrity and passion who love to solve complex issues. Your success is our success! Join our family and ensure that we are all successful in making our world a blessed place to live!