Our client is a leading Aeronautics Agency focused on innovative development. They have a unique opportunity for a Software Developer
to work in Greenbelt, MD
. This is an interesting role, focused on upgrading and developing software for the scheduling of satellites. The ideal candidate is analytical in nature, creative, with experience doing data conversions.
Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
, able to pass the client's background investigation. Responsibilities
- Work on technical issues including software system design, development, and maintenance
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the development of new systems or upgrades of existing systems
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Design and develop software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences
- Develop reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status
- Confer with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities
- Modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Direct system testing and validation procedures
- Direct software programming and documentation development
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Experience with the following:
- C/C++ (Conversion or migration experience is a big plus)
- Full Software Development
- Unit Test Code and complete applications
- Full Stack Development
- Java is a plus
- Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client's background investigation
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1