VariQ is seeking a Java Developer to work on new and existing development efforts for the sponsored environment. This is a unique opportunity to build applications on Amazon Web Service (AWS) infrastructure, lead the way in delivering applications in the cloud, and serve the sponsors development community. One of the offerings will provide an application status and health monitoring service to development projects. This effort leverages Icinga and custom logic built on AWS to integrate application alerts with various enterprise services in the sponsors environment.
* Location: Reston, VA
* Salary: Highly Competitive
* Security Clearance: TS/SCI
* Available: ASAP
1. Minimum of 7 years demonstrated on-the-job experience as a Java developer including working at all tiers of the architecture (Web, Business Logic, Database).
3. Minimum of 5 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with Spring libraries (to include Spring MVC).
4. Minimum of 3 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with object to relational database mapping libraries, such as iBatis, MyBatis, or Hibernate.
5. Minimum of 1 year demonstrated on-the-job experience with relational databases, such as Oracle or MySQL.
6. Minimum of 1 year demonstrated on-the-job experience with application servers, such as Tomcat.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working on sponsored-facing projects.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with open source monitoring frameworks, such as Icinga/Nagios.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with AWS services.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with DevOps practices (e.g. continuous integration/testing/deployment/delivery).
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Hudson, Jenkins, CruiseControl, Artifactory, Docker, Vagrant, Chef, or Puppet, etc.).
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Information Technology