Software Developer for Fixed Income High Calculations Platform in NYC (180-250k+)
A large technology shop in NYC is currently re-designing and enhancing one of the most successful Fixed Income platforms in the world and as a result they are seeking quality software developers to join a team who are currently working on a platform that provides over 100 Million calculations and receives 1 Million hits per day. They are building state of the art applications for financial professionals and are responsible for structuring, pricing, data, valuation and life cycle management for a wide variety of credit derivatives products.
- 2+ years experience in C/C++ and Unix or Linux
- Strong algorithms, data structure and object orientated design
- A passion for solving difficult computer science problems
- Interest in Financial Markets and Modeling
- Strong communication skills