Software Developer for Greenfield Project at NYC Fin-Tech Firm 200-250k
We are seeking talented software developers to join a team building out the brand new, rapidly expanding Entity Exchange Platform that is designed to facilitate the communication and document exchange between parties to fulfill Know Your Customer regulatory laws. The platform enables the secure transfer of documents and data while making the process more efficient so entities can start trading sooner and gain a competitive edge in the industry.
You will be working on adding new features to the Entity Exchange platform that will bring new customers onto product and will be expected to work with new technologies to implement solutions that solve technical and business problems. There will be opportunities to learn about the KYC domain and financial industry.
We'll trust you to:
- Design and develop robust services in coordination with front-end developers and produce well-tested, high quality code
- Work directly with the business to implement features and understand use cases
- Architect solutions to business and technical problems that use current technologies
- Build pragmatic software solutions where features are quickly delivered without sacrificing code quality
- Design and develop unit tests that provide 100% coverage of your code
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of experience programming in Java or Python and willingness to learn and work in both of these languages
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and Relational Database Design
- Proven experience building scalable Python or Java web services
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Engineering or comparable experience