Join our team of overachievers supporting the Intel Community to help develop software that protects our nation. Most of our teams practice agile development. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, passionate and ready for a challenge. Candidates will participate in all aspects of the software lifecycle including requirements gathering design, code, test, debug, and production support for Java applications.
· BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical degree
· Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment developing solutions from both written and spoken requirements
· Candidates are required to have a TS/SCI security clearance with Full-scope polygraph.
· Experience with back end technologies such as Java Servlet Pages (JSPs), Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Flask, or Django.
· Experience with AWS and AWS technologies
· Knowledge of relational database fundamentals
· Familiarity with Git and/or Jira
· Experience with continuous integration technologies such as Jenkins or Bamboo
· AWS or Security+ certified
Bonus: Experience with Geospatial applications, Security, or Machine Learning applications.