We are seeking highly motivated C++/Java Software Developers to support the continued development and sustainment of the U.S. Navy's Aegis Weapons System in Moorestown, NJ. Numerous positions open.
Must be a US citizen and have active Department of Defense TOP SECRET level security clearance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration and tests for a subsystem. Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. Researches problems discovered by quality assurance or product support, and develops solutions to the problems. Supports proposal efforts. Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical problems associated with specific projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent.
5+ years of related experience.
• Experience with Object Oriented design/development including the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of software insulation techniques and plugins
• Experience developing software with C++ and/or Java. Experience with Python and Bash a plus.
• Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and LINUX environments.
• Experience developing Solaris, and other variants of UNIX scripts.
• Strong skills with MS Office and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse.
• Familiar with UML syntax and its use.
• Familiar with the xUnit framework, especially JUnit and CppUnitLite.
• Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and procedures.
• US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Experience with the following tools are considered a plus:
• Knowledge/experience with Aegis BMD System.
• GIT (Version Control software)
• UCC (Universal Code Counter)
• Greenhopper (Agile Development Project Management tool)
• JIRA (Issue and bug tracking tool)
• Crucible (Peer Code Review tool)
• Bamboo (build/deployment tool)
About Data Intelligence, LLC:
• Founded in 2005; HQ in Marlton, NJ with field locations in Aberdeen, MD; Dayton, OH, San Diego, CA
• Small Business providing systems, software, and data integration services to Federal and Commercial clients
• DOD customer base includes the Army, Navy and Air Force
• DI possesses a Top Secret Facility Clearance and is working towards International Organization for Standards (ISO) 9001:2000 and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certifications.
• DI's staff has current security clearances through Top Secret and include DoDD8570.01 certifications
• Successful systems integrator throughout all phases of major acquisition systems
• Experience in major large-scale DOD system - legacy, emerging and enterprise to include:
* C4ISR Systems Engineering & Software Development;
* Armed Services Technical Order Management/Information Systems;
* Legacy System Cutover and Interface;
* Data Integration, Data Migration, Mining, Reporting, and Replication;
* Large Scale Database Development, Management, and Tuning