At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking a Software Development Analyst with CAD design and administration experience. This position may be located at one of the following three Northrop Grumman sites: Roy, Utah, Colorado Springs, CO, or Huntsville, AL. Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Basic Qualifications for Level 3:
- Administration of CAD and CAD Model Management Systems - utilizing NX
- End-user technical support of CAD software in development and production environments.
- Performing root cause analysis and debugging problems within the CAD environment, and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring, addressing, and resolving production CAD environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with other support teams.
- Documenting all aspects of system support so that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting CAD instances.
- Supporting business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
- 5+ years CAD support experience with NX or other 3D CAD applications with similar functions and capabilities
- Proven track record supporting major CAD software in an enterprise environment
- Experience with CAD support and incident resolution
- DoD Secret or Top-Secret security clearance; maintaining the required security clearance will be a condition of continued employment
- Security+CE certified
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in native CAD applications and Data Management.
- Experience supporting CAD in Windows and Linux environments.
- Fluency in at least one computer programming language.
- Ability to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
$68,100 USD - $102,100 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority
. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.