Want to participate in building the next generation of online and in-store payment services that support numerous countries and emerging payment methods? We are seeking talented software engineers to join one of the fastest growing areas in Amazon's e-commerce services platform.
We are re-architecting Payments APIs to offer modern customer experience to support emerging payments methods for online and in-store businesses. You can get exposure to world's largest payments processing APIs and participate in building innovative payments solution.
We want to move all the money in the world! We deliver game-changing financial processing power for the some of the world's largest technology platforms including Amazon.com, Prime, Amazon Kindle, Amazon Web Services, Digital Businesses and Physical Stores. We build systems that process payments at an unprecedented scale, with accuracy, speed, and mission-critical availability. We innovate to improve customer experience across the globe, with support for currency choice, in-store payments, pay on delivery, credit and debit payments, seller disbursements, gift cards, and many new exciting and challenging ideas are in the works.
The Amazon Payments Services processes millions of transactions every day across numerous countries and payment methods. Over 500 million customers and merchants send tens of billions of dollars moving at light-speed through our systems annually. Come challenge yourself in our team-oriented atmosphere, and watch yourself grow with one of the fastest growing areas of the Amazon e-commerce services platform. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Solid experience in C++ or Java (expert in at least one)
- Good technical experience developing large scale applications
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.