At Amazon, we care deeply about our developer community. Come be part of the team building the next generation platform for developers to sell digital products across the breadth of Amazon's digital footprint: Skills for Alexa, Apps for Amazon devices, In-app purchases, Amazon Games, Halo, Blink, Ring and much more.
You'll play a critical role in the future of how digital products and subscriptions are sold across Amazon. Individuals interested in this position will lead a team that is building high-performance, reliable software in a complex, multi-tiered, and distributed environment. Your team will bring apps/skills/games to millions and millions of consumers. Are you ready? BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java (preferred), Objective C or C++
- Experience building highly trafficked, compelling user experience
- #C1_ADG09Graduate degree
- Experience with multi-tier distributed systems, SOA, big data
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguoundefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.