Located at PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA
Are you passionate about quality and have an eye for detail? Would you like to help ensure our software runs smoothly for developers and users alike? Do you want your work to influence the most successful gaming platform of all time?
Our R&D team here at PlayStation is seeking a software engineer to design & develop test cases & test tools to exercise SDKs and ensure the quality of software releases using continuous integration processes. As a part of R&D, you will have the opportunity to experience and contribute to new and exciting technologies. If this is you please apply!
- Work closely with engineering team to identify test requirements and execute QA related tasks
- Maintain existing Jenkins Continuous Integration environment and support new CI requirements
- Develop, maintain, execute manual and automate test cases
- Debug and analyze defects and create solutions for regression tests
- Collaborate with distributed teams for CI & test infrastructure maintenance
- Professional experience as a software engineer in test
- Experience with a web application framework such as React, Angular, Ember, etc.
- CI/CD (we use Jenkins)
- Python programming (our automated test framework)
- Working knowledge of open source or in-house developed test automation frameworks for mobile, web or consumer electronics devices.
- Version control systems ex: SVN, Git
- An extra plus if exposed to a C++ Visual Studio development environment
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent