Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
Located at PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA
* Open to various levels of professional experience from mid-level to senior plus.
Are you passionate about quality and have an eye for detail? Would you like to help ensure our software runs smoothly for developers and users alike? Do you want your work to influence the most successful gaming platform of all time?
Our R&D team here at PlayStation is seeking a software engineer to design & develop test cases & test tools to exercise SDKs and ensure the quality of software releases using continuous integration processes. As a part of R&D, you will have the opportunity to experience and contribute to new and exciting technologies. If this is you please apply!
- Work closely with engineering team to identify test requirements and execute QA related tasks
- Maintain existing Jenkins Continuous Integration environment and support new CI requirements
- Develop, maintain, execute manual and automate test cases
- Debug and analyze defects and create solutions for regression tests
- Collaborate with distributed teams for CI & test infrastructure maintenance
- Professional experience as a software engineer in test
- Experience in C or C++ programming
- Experience in working on projects utilizing CI/CD preferably Jenkins
- Working knowledge of open source or in-house developed test automation frameworks
- Experience with different version control systems ex: SVN, Git
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in ReactNative apps development or testing
- Worked in a scrum/agile environment.
- Experience in C# programming
- Experience in testing methodologies and test processes.
- Background in game development, consumer electronics
- Excellent development and debugging tools experience on both Linux and Windows.
- Docker knowledge