Contract-to-Hire after 6 months
We are looking for experienced SDETs with strong software testing skills and experience in developing and enhancing test automation frameworks. You will be developing unit, integration, functional and stress tests that help guarantee the software quality. You must be proficient in Java and have worked on TestNG, JUnit or similar unit/integration testing frameworks. As a SDET, you will understand the end to end functionality of the system and design/create test plan, test scenarios, test cases & test data, you will lead testing efforts of individual module from beginning till end. This role requires you to work closely with the development, product management teams.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test
- Expertise in developing automation in at least one of the OO languages - Java, C#
- Strong knowledge of Automation Frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG and Selenium
- Experience using TestNG & Junit for testing microservices or Rest APIs
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with Manual and automation testing.
- Experience with coffeescripting is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Strong skills in troubleshooting
- Experience in working within Agile / Scrum teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing using java
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships