- Responsible for developing tools/frameworks to solve complex software problems.
- Bake quality and effectiveness into the development process by assessing the root causes of issues and recommending test coverage and best practice.
- Develop robust automation framework for mobile/web application testing.
- Build the necessary software/solution to execute and keep track of application quality and performance.
- Research and keep up to date to harden SDLC processes via new tools or implementing steps to increase stability and reliability.
- Debug large and complex codebase to assess the root cause of test failure.
- Code review and suggest test coverage.
- Advanced skills in Java development and testing.
- Advanced skills in automation and tools like, android SDK, Appium, REST api automation, bash/Unix.
- Advanced skills in Head end or web services or API or REST development and testing.
- Intermediate skills in Routers and Network configuration and familiarity with Set Top Boxes or Android TV.
- Advanced skills in unit/integration and end to end automation and manual testing.
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling. Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at www.synectics.com. We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.