Healthcare's helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.Your role:
Your qualifications: Your Qualifications
- Be a key part of an amazing team building cutting edge, customer-facing applications and features for our physician portal. As a Software Development Engineer in Test you will be an advocate for world-class quality, driving best practices for automated testing while assisting with architecture and development for the software engineering organization. You'll have a dedicated leader focused on your individual growth and development and will work on a collaborative engineering team with opportunities to share in mentoring and coaching.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience as an SDET
- Proficiency in one or more testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Selenium, WebdriverIO)
- Proficiency in one or more modern application frameworks (Node.js, React, Vue.js, Angular)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Passionate about automated testing and quality assurance
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with DevOps, and CI/CD (GitHub Actions)
- Experience designing and building microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience with cloud technologies and DevOps (AWS, Kubernetes)
- Experience querying and configuring Elastic Stack
- Experience designing and maintaining performance tests (k6, Locust, Artillery.io)
- Experience with consumer-driven contract testing (Pact)
In return, we offer:
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to mentor others
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the "apply" link at the top of the screen. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them the job description by clicking on the "Email to Friend" link, also at the top of the screen.We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/DisabledWe are an at-will employer