Healthcare's helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
As a condition of employment at CHG Healthcare you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to reasonable accommodations as required by law. To learn more about our commitment to health and safety of our people, click here.Your role:
You'll build and maintain software tools that energize our business. You will be an advocate for quality, assisting with architecture and development, and driving best practices for Test Driven Development and continuous delivery via automated testing. You'll help guide overall testing strategy across multiplee ngineering teems. You'll have a dedicated leader focused on your individual growth and development, and a tightly knit team of engineers with whom you will both give and receive mentoring and coaching.
In return, we offer:
- BA/BS degree in a technical field
- 4+ years working in quality assurance with automated testing
- Professional experience working with testing frameworks such as Jasmine/Jest, or applications such as Selenium, Webdriver.IO
- Expert in quality assurance and testing theory
- Experience with AWS
- Experience designing, building, and testing microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience with DevOps, and CI/CD
- Experience working on a Scrum team in an Agile environment
- Passionate about automated testing and quality assurance
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click "Apply" at the top of the screen. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/DisabledWe are an at-will employer