We have an exciting new role as a Software Development Engineer based out of one of our leading industry clients in Columbia, MD. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer:
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement test suites
- Lead test automation and infrastructure development
- Explore new test automation tools and methods
- Define and execute test plans
- Establish processes to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Experience developing automation in at least one of these OOP languages - Java, C#, Python
- Extensive Java coding experience
- Experience with mobile and backend API testing automation
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, AWS, and API testing
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem solving skills
Keywords: Software Development Engineer, Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, API, AWS, SDET, iOS, Android
Job ID: 315574 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !