Please note: We are looking for Software Development Engineers on our Quality/Test Automation Engineering team but only those who have come from either a Computer Science background and/or have done Java programming. If you are coming from a QA Analysis background or from an Automation background but without deep Java Development skills, it would not work for us. We need OO Software Engineers who can build QA Automation frameworks from scratch.
This role is 100% Remote, but there is a strong preference for candidates who are currently in the states of UT, CO and CA.
Technical Skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a test engineer in an agile environment
- 2+ years of strong OOP/OOD experience in Java Programming
- 3+ years as a Software QA Automation Engineering
- Building/Creating Test harnesses from scratch using Java OOP is a must-have skill.
- Understanding of web and RESTful applications, e.g., browser cookies, URLs and HTTP methods
- Hands on experience with test tools, frameworks, and platforms such as Selenium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Appium, JDBC, mabl, Applitools, Cross Browser Testing, etc.
- Hands on experience with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins), bug tracking tools (e.g. JIRA), source control (e.g. GitHub), IDEs (e.g. IntelliJ, Eclipse), test case management tools.