Do you want to experience the day-to-day development practices of a high-tech software company? Do you have a passion for serving the community and those around you? This is the internship for you! Our interns will be a valuable resource conducting research, coding, and testing of new products. To ensure that this is a well-rounded, real-world experience, our interns will receive guidance from a Development Manager and participate in team meetings while working on exciting projects and developing professional skills in an eclectic, casual environment.
Work with our technology-driven solutions for property assessment and tax software and mass appraisal services. From data collection to computer-assisted mass appraisal to tax billing and collections, you can help develop appraisal and tax solutions for the public sector.Location
Dayton Metropolitan Area, OhioResponsibilities
- Design, develop and/or modify software modules to meet specifications
- Assure software program integrity through review and testing
- Prepare and/or modify program and system documentation
- Research and incorporate new technologies into the software design
- Exposure to object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C++, C#, Objective-C, VB/VB.NET
- Exposure to web technologies such as HTML, ASP/ASP.NET, scripting languages
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong technical abilities and a desire to learn new things.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.