Tyler Technologies is seeking a Software Developer (Intern)
. The position will be in our Lubbock, TX & Lakewood, CO office (but may have some remote requirements throughout the summer). Tyler has an agile, fun, fast-paced and stable environment.
Tyler's goal is find extremely strong developers that have a passion for writing software. Tyler hires developers of all experience levels, but specifically looks for those that have a strong natural affinity and ability in development that can work in a team environment.
The ideal candidate would have the following characteristics:
- Understanding of software design principles
- Extremely strong problem-solving skills
- Abstract problem solver
- Desire to work in fast-paced agile environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and switch contexts quickly
- Ability to quickly absorb complicated frameworks and business rules
- Passion for software development
- Can move a complicated project forward without heavy direction
Participate in the complete software development lifecycle. This includes: requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, deployment tools, and maintenance. As a member of a self-organizing SCRUM team, the job duties may vary, depending on the needs of the team. Qualifications:
- Knowledge of a high-level language and coding principles
- Willingness to learn C#, Node, and Angular technologies
- Willingness to learn Cloud frameworks
- Currently studying Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar degree focus
- Junior in College with estimated graduation dates August 2022 through May of 2023
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
Lubbock, Texas | Lakewood, Colorado | Tempe, Arizona | Billings, MontanaGreat Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.