Role: Software Development Lead
Location: Los Angeles, CA (90071)
Duration: Full-time/ Direct Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background check
The Software Development Lead will leverage their experience in technology leadership to set the technical vision and release cadence for engineering teams. This role will be responsible for fostering a strong engineering culture and increasing the product delivery velocity for the organization.
The Lead will be results oriented and a critical thinking problem solver, with innovative and modern approaches to lead our applications teams. This leader will address people, process, and tools, as well as the technology dimensions needed to deliver technology solutions for stakeholders. This individual will be responsible for building delivery teams and scaling those teams as business needs grow
- Function as expert level hands-on developer/ architect for Digital Technologies Group Deliver great, high quality products that leverage efficient and effective development practices
- Recruit, mentor and inspire software development team members
- Leadership of development teams: Day-to-day activity oversight Lead software development staff to develop, support, and scale existing applications for Digital Technology products and initiatives
- Recommend and implement improvements in architecture, workflow, and staff training Introduce, build and utilize Agile and DevOps methodologies across the teams
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes
- Align solutions and capabilities with business priorities, and effectively lead teams through implementation of solutions, maximizing overall capacity and velocity
- Work collaboratively across the company to be an advocate and role model for Agile and DevOps practices
Skills and Knowledge:
- 10 years of combined experience in software development, architecture, and quality assurance Strong hands-on technical skills
- Strong Microsoft and/or Linux application stack skills
- Application architecture (Web service APIs, service-oriented architecture, multi-tier application methodologies, database schemas)
- DevOps processes (continuous integration: automated builds, test, and deployment)
- On-Premise and cloud technologies (Windows Server, Linux, Docker, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Database architecture (MSSQL, NoSQL, database modeling, querying, deployment)
- Strong skills in Scripting tools (Bash, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Agile / DevOps toolchain (Jira/Confluence/Bit Bucket, Bamboo/Maven, Chef, etc.)
- Manual and Automated testing and TDD (xUnit, Jest, Selenium, Load Runner, etc.)
- Mulesoft experience a plus
- Strong Management, Leadership, and Analytical Skills: Interviewing and facilitation Requirements modeling and business process modeling
- Vendor management - working with on-shore and off- shore vendors
- Software and system development lifecycle – Deep understanding of Project Management Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, agile, agile-scrum) Mentoring and coaching colleagues
- Ability to provide effective leadership and conflict management in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple teams
- Ability to collaborate with other areas of the organization on delivering initiatives on time and within budget
- Ability to provide direction on delivery and overall strategy with team members, peers, and leadership team
- Agile / Project Management certifications a plus (Scrum, SAFe, PMP, etc.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a software engineering required
- Minimum 8 years' experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. T-SQL, .NET, REST, Web API, Entity Framework, Visio, etc.) required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading software engineering teams required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire