Software Development Manager
Reporting to the VP of Software Development, the Software Development Manager will lead a modern, innovative UX software development team by taking over our current functions, incorporating best practices, and upgrading our practices by integrating them with our new QA and Product Management functions. You will lead the development of new features and improvements to the current platform ensuring that the quality standards are met on each new product & product enhancement. You will take over a team of 8 to coach, mentor, and grow as we continue to scale and develop new products and verticals.
Seeking a Software Development Manager with these previous experiences and capabilities
10+ years experience using Microsoft technologies, including, but not limited to: NET (WebForms, WebAPI, MVC, SignalR, ASMX Web Services) NET C# Visual Studio (Web, Console, and Library projects) .NET Framework NET WPF WinForms T-SQL Team Foundation Server / VSTS Excellent testing and debugging skills Experience managing a team of 5+ developers Ability to analyze data and create and review processes Excellent written and verbal communication skills You have a point-of-view and can effectively present your vision and defend your designs Eye for details Analytical thinking The ability to engage in strategy discussions. Weigh tradeoffs between business, technical, and customer contexts. You are a problem solver who finds opportunity in user insights, inspiration in business goals, and possibility in technology You have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results An understanding of basic of A/B testing tenets Bachelor's degree in a computer field
- Experience turning creative mockups into .NET software applications
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- 10+ years' experience using web technologies, including, but not limited to:
- REST APIs