The Software Development Vice President/Manager directs, manages, supervises and coordinates the activities of the software development staff that perform technical systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance activities in support of business systems. The person is a technical leader and possesses advanced technical and business knowledge and skills. The candidate is skilled in information management techniques, structured system development methodologies, software development tools, and change management theory. Position Requirements:
- Directs, manages, and coordinates the services and activities of development staff, both local and remote, and ensures that the goals and needs of the business are met.
- Supervise and perform quality control functions as it relates to development work to ensure that the work product meets and exceeds established business standards and practices.
- 10 or more years of management experience.
- 10 or more years of industry standard systems analysis techniques including data modeling, process modeling, data flow diagramming, information engineering, Unified Modeling Language UML, Rational Unified Process (RUP), business process reengineering (BPR), and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET .NET Framework, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Solid understanding of application frameworks and system integration methods.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Project.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS 10g ,11g and SQL Server 2005, 2008.
- SQL development experience
- Database design experience including knowledge of data normalization, referential integrity, indexing and database sizing
Education: BS/BA degree in a related technical discipline or 10 plus years equivalent experience
Multiple openings - Apply Now