Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a
Software Development and SCRUM Master. This search is in the Proposal Phase and upon award will result in an offer of employment.
Job Location: Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Software Development Lead and SCRUM Master will be responsible for the portal technical project management responsibilities for the Department of the Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Army Knowledge Online (AKO) Portal. The AKO Portal and Identity Access Management (IdAM) Service are comprised of a series of integrated systems for the purpose of combining information, applications, and identity certification access across the Department of Defense (DoD). Enterprise services are provided to approximately 1.5 Million Department of the Army, Joint and DoD customers, world-wide, on both classified and unclassified networks which include portal storage, search, identity management, and access management. AKO Enterprise Services provides web-based enterprise information services on a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days a week, 365 days a year (24x7x365) basis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Leading the team supporting the operation and maintenance on the Army's enterprise Portal including but not limited to portal administration, portal design (to include mobile design), authoring the portal, managing the portal, upgrading the software, maintaining all AKO owned pages, announcements, links, groups, files, cards and tiles, the Army's organizational directory, installations directory, unit directory, and communities.
2. Managing portal efforts using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) suite focusing primarily on Adobe Sites, Adobe Assets, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Communities and/or similar products and capabilities
3. Managing portal modifications and content development
4. Providing Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software engineering and support services for the Portal.
5. Leading the team performing the maintenance and enhancement of the Army Portal including improving user experience, leveraging analytics data and adjusting the site for optimal navigation.
6. Oversee the site design, front end development, back end development, and deployment using the Agile methodology. This includes developing tasks, estimating work, Sprint approvals, developing Sprint schedule, providing test plans for all upgrades to include roll back plans, development, testing, validation and verification, presentation for Government acceptance, and public release.
7. Utilize tools including Confluence, Zephyr and JIRA to manage software enhancement activities as part of the Agile development methodology.
8. Provide release management utilizing a version control process.
9. Provide innovative approaches to strategic technical planning as well as solutions to overcome operational challenges and obstacles.
10. Coordinating and monitoring all mission activities in the areas of Enterprise Portal
This candidate must have a BS degree, certified as a SCRUM Master and have a minimum of 8 years' direct experience in the management of Department of Defense information technology projects. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in supporting DoD and/or Army enterprise business systems and agile development management experience.
The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients. Familiarity with Department of Defense security requirements as applied to their subject matter expertise. Experience working in an environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to AKO Portal. Strong working knowledge of large, complex IT environments.
Requirements include: Minimum Secret DOD Clearance and a BS Degree.MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.